December 15, 2010

8 Months




36 weeks and baby is doing great. At my last doc appt. I was measuring a little small, but nothing to worry about. The baby has a strong heartbeat and doc says everything looks good. We are still slowly getting the babies room ready. Corbett put the crib together which I love. I ordered it from amazon a couple months ago and kind of forgot what it looked liked. I just can't believe that I have less then a month left. I am getting exciting to see what this little girl looks like.

2 comments:

Party of Five said...

You are such a cute pregnant lady!WE are so excited for you too! Can't wait to see her,and hold her!

Dwight and Kristian said...

Holy Smokes chick! I hope you got things ready quick! :) CONGRATS!!!!!! I am so excited and happy for you. Can't wait to see some pics and hear all the details.