March 16, 2011

ALL SMILES




BENTLEY IS GETTING SO BIG. AT 2 MONTHS & 5 DAYS SHE WEIGHED IN AT 11lbs. 3 oz. AND IS 21 AND 1/2 INCHES LONG.....YES SHE SHRUNK AN INCH. LETS JUST SAY THE NURSES DONT KNOW HOW TO MEASURE VERY GOOD. SHE WILL BE 3 MONTHS ON SATURDAY---- SHE IS STARTING TO:

-TRY AND TALK WITH COOING SOUNDS
-SLEEPS THROUGH THE NIGHT
-LOVES LOOKING @ PEOPLE AND OBJECTS
-LOVES TAKING A BATH
-STARTING TO BE MORE CONTENT & WILL JUST HANG OUT
-STILL TRYING TO GET ON A SCHEDULE WITH THE WHOLE NAP THING BUT USUALLY WILL GO TO SLEEP ON HER OWN

-OVERALL A PRETTY GOOD BABY





4 comments:

Eric R said...

She is so big, I wish we could see you guys more so that I can see my niece. I have to work on being the favorite uncle.

Dwight and Kristian said...

wow. she is such a cute baby- and i can't believe she's almost 3 months old! wow, times flies. we'll have to set her up with my little man in a few years :) HA!

amanda said...

love those cheeks. love every second. because soon she'll be like macy, all over!

Kate said...

She's a VERY good baby! I'll take her any day.